• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories External Video Feed

Walter White

Lurker
Dec 22, 2011
I'm looking for the best method of allowing an external video camera to send it's live video feed to my Evo's display. I would prefer this to happen wirelessly but would settle for a wired approach.

I don't see any physical input on my phone that would allow an external device to send it's wired video output onto my phone's display. This means that a wireless method is my only hope and as far as I know, this can only happen via bluetooth.

After googling around, the only option I see is made by the company "Looxcie". They make a small video camera that communicates with a Looxcie app on my phone via bluetooth and sends the live video feed to my display.

Is this my only option? If not, is it the best option? Are there better options that require a different phone or even a different mobile OS?

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones