• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Extra Battery for Sprint HTC Hero

I purchased 2 generics off of ebay with a stand alone charger for $16. It came from China, but I had it in 3-4 days. The batteries hold a charge like my HTC battery does, and everything works like its supposed to.

Thank you for posting this info, and "taking the leap" as it were, for us. I have been watching this ebay listing as well. Maybe now I will order it, as it seems like a no-brainer for that price.

Upvote 0
go ask your local sprint store rep if they will give you an extra battery. Let them know yours is not performing as needed and you might be surprised. I got an extra one free, got a good rep that understood what he was talking about and I let him know that I had diligently tried everything that has been suggested and taht my battery was the only real reason why I would return the phone and he found me one that was from a returned hero. Sprint has done nothing but answer the bell as to my recent customer service needs. VERY IMPRESSIVE and the number one reason why I have not made the switch to another company.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones