1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Extra battery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cell2011, Nov 15, 2013.

1. cell2011

cell2011 Android Enthusiast

Hi i wanted to know if someone had an extra battery they can part with. I just need a charge i have two batteries that are good but i let them discharge but they do charge and are good if someone has a cradle they can charge them. I have a rom in recovery but there is not enough juice to boot it up. And i dont have a cradle or factory cable. Please someone PM me if they can help. i would be willing to swap a good one for another one that is charged

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User

Put one battery in. Plug in the charger. Don't touch the phone for 24 hours. See if that brings the battery back, If it does, charge the other one for 24 hours. Charging a dead battery for 15 minutes or so gives it just enough of a charge to turn the phone on and kill the battery.

3. cell2011

cell2011 Android Enthusiast

Ty but i get nothing it never shows the battery icon. It goes right to unlocked screen even with phone off so as i charge it shows unlocked screen not battery icon. It did before though thats why i wasnt worried about it going dead when i was flashing roms. Im on CWM orange and no roms are in there now. Cant even go to mounts storage and unmount. Doesnt recognize drivers

Motorola Atrix 4G Forum

The Motorola Atrix 4G release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1930mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews