1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Extreme noob question : video upload

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bonzailopper, Feb 26, 2010.

1. bonzailopper

bonzailopper Lurker
    None

Feb 25, 2010
    I am no where near any of you in my understanding of Android, or the Moment. I know I absolutely love this phone and I really feel the problems I'm having are a small price to pay for this experience. I do have question that might seem stupid to most of you based on what I read here. It's about uploading videos to youtube. I have a 1:35 long video that will not upload. The phone prompts me with. "Cannot upload video larger than 3 mb". Or something to that effect. I'm just trying to find out if its possible to do this in :)any way, or if I should just keep the videos I want to upload to like 15 seconds? Thanks in advance for any input.

Advertisement

2. SmokinPiff

None

Feb 22, 2010
    Bronx, NY
    i've had the same problem and even added youtube to my uploads in my photo and video places, and it still wont let me upload :thinking:

3. jonjazy

jonjazy Lurker
    None

Apr 26, 2010
    I have the same problem, can anyone help?

4. GeekyMom

GeekyMom Lurker
    None

Apr 29, 2011
    LOL, I know this is a old thread, but ppl still research the same quesitons and
    issues.

You may want to go to the "Market" and search "Video or Youtube". I just downloaded "Video to Facebook" and I have a feeling this is a new app becasue when I researched it there was no mention of it in the existing threads I read.

Hope it helps.

cds0699 likes this.
  5. cds0699

cds0699 Android Expert
    None

May 22, 2010
    Shenandoah Jct WV
    Thank you, its always helpful to post it for the exact reason you mentioned, when people search for answers :)

6. GeekyMom

GeekyMom Lurker
    None

Apr 29, 2011
    You're welcome. There is also a free version of "Video to Facebook," but with ads. (I would have used this one but i didn't see it until later) :eek:

Samsung Moment

The Samsung Moment was one of the first Android Phones with a slideout keyboard.