• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root exzeus arcade for droid eris!! Yes!!

iflip

Mar 22, 2010
Well since I rooted my phone. I began an odyssey on the web in search of different things to hack into the phone. Stumbled across a warez site that offered everything imaginable. Since us premature 2.1 users don't have access to some of our apps previously available on 1.5 I retrieved some off my content back of course. So My app-etite has been satisfied for now. I came across exzeus arcade. It gave me a set of instructions on how to install it using dos/terminal commands. I followed instructions and voila. I got a game on my eris that was intended for use on phones like the moto droid, and nexus one, although the requirements stated that you should have 2.x (or up im assuming) I power up the game and of course our prompts me that it needs to download a 54mb package. So when its done downloading. The app just exits and om back on homescreen. I go back into it and prompts me again about d/l'ing all over. But I look into my sd card and out seems to be there. I got a folder w/ 69,xxxxbytes worth of content and program not executing. Has anyone flashed this game or something similar to there rooted phone? I did the same with another game with great success, but none exzeus.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Oh dont get me wrong, Id definitely pay for, n support the developers, but its not available for my device. That install was more of an experiment for me. And a failed one at that. When im eligible for my next upgrade and have that latest n greatest, that's what I intend to do. ill have that and the sequel. :)

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones