1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Eye Exp - 4.4.4 - Sprint - Downloading now!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Legobricke, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Legobricke

Legobricke Well-Known Member

Finally, we see the Eye Exp and 4.4.4 for Sprint users...

Start hitting that "check for update" button!

Downloading now!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. techsavvy01

techsavvy01 Well-Known Member

I can't wait to update to 4.4.4, I heard 4.4.4 improves the camera a lot :)

3. Nevis

Nevis Well-Known Member

So, at first, right after installing the OTA, my phone would get glowing red hot and the battery was draining out right onto the floor. It was awful. According to GSam, it was a service called ids.itsonservice. So, I backed everything up, and did a hard reset. Actually, several hard resets while I got all of my options restored the way I wanted. ;-)

Anyway, once that process was complete my battery life has improved dramatically. I used to lose about 3-5% per hour. Now, I usually lose about 1.5-3%, depending on what I'm doing. Usually, if I'm streaming (mostly at work) or using media heavily I'm plugged in. So, that's why this number may seem pretty low.

I'm curious to hear others' experiences.

4. firedude33

firedude33 Lurker

Well, I finished my update last night as well. I live overseas and only use this phone on Airplane mode on Wifi. I've use this and my M7 this way for almost 2 years. After this update on my M8, I have no internet connection. Wifi symbol is up, Wifi menu says I'm connected, but when I try to get on to Google it says Connection Unstable or No connection. I tried calling HTC and they ran me through some things...my only resort is to hard reset.

HTC One M8 Forum

The HTC One M8 release date was March 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 4MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 2600mAh battery.

March 2014
Release Date
Reviews