1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

F.O. - label size (too big)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by medic-one, Nov 26, 2014.

1. medic-one

medic-one Member
    None

Sep 4, 2010
    Paramedic
    UK
    Have used folder organiser (full version) over a variety of phones (desire, sensation etc) and have had it on my M8 for a while now, but just noticed that some of the apps i've added to a label aren't visible when i click on the label shortcut on my homesceen.

Though when i go into the F.O. app it does show them as being attached to that label.

Also, the size of the actual "label" containing the apps seems to be too big for my screen, so i can't see the close button or edit button that is suppost to be on the right side of the bar.

I've had that problem before years ago and found the solution online at the time, but can't seem to find it for the life of me now.

I have the layout as "grid with icons and text" which i want to keep that way, but when i open a lable i can see all apps ok, apart from the ones of the right hand side, so for example i can see half my hotmail app icon, saying hotm. under it, which is where it gets cutt off.

Anyone know how to sort this please ?

Advertisement

2. medic-one

medic-one Member
    None

Sep 4, 2010
    Paramedic
    UK
  3. Granite1

Granite1 Zercron Encrusted Tweezer
    None

Dec 27, 2010
    Male
    Highway Construction Inspection
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I haven't used folder organizer since the OG EVO, so I can't really say. Looks like the app wasn't updated for the screen size of our phone, or the code has a bug and it isn't re-sizing properly.

Honestly I would try and contact the developer of F.O. and let them know about the issues. Chances are they can fix it relatively easy.

Side note, you haven't changed the DPI of your screen have you? Just popped into my head as that "may" cause display issues.

HTC One M8

The HTC One M8 is the Taiwanese company's flagship phone for the first half of 2014. It built on its predecessor with an upgraded 5-inch 1080p display, Snapdragon 801 processor, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, and an UltraPixel rear Duo Camera.
Tags: