1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Face book app not pushing updates

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by scottybones, Feb 9, 2011.

1. scottybones

scottybones Member

anyone else having problems in the captivate where notifications are not being pushed anymore? And if I can downgrade to the prev version. This is pissing me off royally. Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Android Expert

the samsung feeds and updates widget stopped working for me like a week ago so i gave up and went back to the android fb widget but now thats not working either. I was getting the fb updates now it only shows a white rectangle with the FB F in the upper left corner

so now if i want to check fb i have to use the app itself or the full version of the page in the browser. its very aggrevating

3. sremick

sremick Android Expert

The Facebook Android app has so many issues it's not funny. In fact, it's downright insulting and a slap in the face by Facebook to the entire Android community... one that is growing faster than the iPhone's.

Facebook isn't winning any friends by giving Android users the finger with their joke of an app.

4. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Android Expert

Odd thing I switched back to launcher pro and now my facebook android widget is working.

Samsung Captivate Forum

The Samsung Captivate release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews