• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help facebook alerts for sgs!!!

ycandroid

Lurker
Dec 4, 2010
I am using Galaxy S, and my girlfriend uses an iphone4.Now I like my Galaxy even in the midst of all the accusations that Froyo 2.2 is not what its supposed to be, and how some people cant get it even now after waiting for months..However the only issue I am not happy about is the facebook app and the alert system.For example my girlfriend's FB app will ring everytime she has a comment etc on her wall. Whereas my FB app won't do that.I would have to physically go into my facebook and look for the red tab that you get on your computer.Now is there an app or a setting where I get alerted everytime I get a post on my wall??I know there is one gor Gmail and its good, but I want the same function for the FB.Can anyone help??

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones