1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Facebook App help!

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Jumping1211, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Jumping1211

Jumping1211 Lurker
    None

Jul 21, 2016
    Male
    I recently got a new tablet from America (I'm from the UK) and it my currency was from America but I obviously don't use dollars in the UK. So I call Google up and ask them to help me change my account back to UK so when I do buy apps they will have the Sterling currency rather than the Dollar.

After its all done and dusted my Facebook just stopped working now I can't get that or the message app to load at all. The app was working before I did all this baring in mind.

I have tried deleting the cache, data, stopped the process and even gone to the length to factory reset my tablet but it's still not working. I thought hey maybe if I change my details back it would fix it but it didn't help at all... I changed the date and time as well to match boy country's but never worked.

I have Samsung Tab 4 and haven't had it too long just wondering why Facebook isn't working u every other app works 100%

Thanks guys [​IMG]

Advertisement

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Android Expert

Jan 16, 2016
    Male
    Graphics Manager / Sales
    USA
    Have you tried using a browser instead for Facebook? Is your play store account set correctly?

tube517 likes this.
  3. steiny180

steiny180 Android Enthusiast

Aug 7, 2014
    Male
    Uninstall the facebook HOG app and bookmark m.facebook.com using your browser...

Dannydet likes this.