• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Facebook App Problem

androidmog

May 15, 2010
Is anybody else experiencing problems with the Facebook App on the S7 Edge? When I open the app it shows me a few new posts and then gets stuck in a loop of the same few posts however much I continue scrolling. I can't find a setting within the app that might account for this. If I access Facebook via the browser then I do not get the same problem, so it seems to be App specific.

Normally I would uninstall and reinstall the app to see if that fixes it, but this does not seem to be an option. The only option is to disable it. I've tried disabling and re enabling but this does not fix the problem.

There have been several app updates since the problem started to occur, but these have not solved the issue.

Yes when i log in it dose this??

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-05-03-13-29-02.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-03-13-29-02.png
    96.1 KB · Views: 153
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones