1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Facebook app

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dyrelogan, Feb 21, 2015.

1. dyrelogan

dyrelogan Guest
    None
    I'm sorry if this is not a question that should be asked in here, I know this is about the Facebook app and not specifically about a device per se. I was wondering if any of you have been able to change your region settings on Facebook? I've done it successfully on my pc but I cannot find the same option to do the same on the Facebook app so all the ads and many of my liked pages are in Thai, which is where I'm living at the moment. I know this is probably not on anyone's priority list but I'm kinda getting tired of seeing some of my favorite pages in Thai instead of English she I have no idea how to change the region settings on Facebooks app. I've written to them but I will most likely never hear from them. I ask you here in case a couple of you have been successful in doing so. Thank you.

Advertisement

2. dyrelogan

dyrelogan Guest
    None
    Thanks. I just went ahead and deleted my account and the app. That's so much better.

3. biker74

biker74 Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 29, 2010
    Male
    Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
    Dundee, Scotland
    There is a setting in 'app settings' where you can select language. That might be an option.

4. dyrelogan

dyrelogan Guest
    None
    Yes, I've gone there. That only changes the language of the app, but the region language is still Thai on some page likes and all ads.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 launched in 2014 as the company's flagship phablet. It has a 5.7-inch screen with 2560 x 1440 resolution, 3GB of RAM, and an impressive 16 megapixel camera.