• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Facebook authentication failed

Tanja

Lurker
May 22, 2017
If I try to log in to my Facebook account from any laptop/browser I can`t reach my account. I write my correct e-mail and password, I don`t receive any message something is wrong but the moment I push log in/enter the password field becomes blank and nothing happens. From my Samsung Galaxy S5 I can open my Facebook account but I can not reach any settings/activity log/security/Security Inbox, etc. The second I try I get logged out with the message "Facebook authentication failed". So I can not control anything, not reach anything. If I go to settings I get thrown out. If I try reach Facebook trough the help/report I need to log in again and I can`t bc nothing happens. If I try to report my profile I can`t. My friends have also tried. What do I do to fix this? I have deleted caches and data, deleted the app, reinstalled. Deleted other apps connected to Facebook. Nothing helps. If I search for my profile by e-mail or phone I can`t find it, but I can find it with my name. When I try to go further and open it it just disappears. My friend list can see my profile as normal. What to do? Please help!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones