• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Facebook Checkbox Missing In People App Under Views

DJKramerPGA

Lurker
Nov 11, 2009
On my Sprint Hero with Android 2.1, in the PEOPLE app MENU>VIEW the FACEBOOK checkbox is gone. It has been there up until 2 days ago. I have removed the HTC Sense account, re-added again. Contacts are syncing fine. In fact under updates and events my facebook "only" contacts show up with current updates. I just do not have the Facebook checkbox in VIEW to be able to view them in the contact list with my other phone and google contacts.

Any one else have this problem. HTC just sent me back this reply:

We have found that some of our devices here are experiencing the same issues that you are having along with some other Facebook issues. We are currently looking into this matter and are working hard to resolve this issue. I apologize for any inconvence that you have experienced; we are working with Facebook to resolve this issue.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones