1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Facebook for HTC sense will not log in?!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rodduz, Apr 23, 2012.

1. rodduz

rodduz Newbie

Hi,

Few weeks back I posted about a problem with my apps not updating, phone saying it was full even though it wasn't! Well since then I have factory reset as suggested on here and the issue is resolved. Thanks.

Now though I can not use Facebook for HTC Sense, when I input my email and password it tries to login for a few seconds and then says 'The service is currently unavailable. Do you want to try again?' Try again and same thing happens, it's been like this for ages now?

Any ideas?

Thanks

R

2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Does the Facebook Android app work?

Just a thought (prob not the right solution), but have you tried clearing the cache of the Facebook for HTC Sense app?

3. rodduz

rodduz Newbie

Yes Android app works fine. I have cleared the cahce, to no avail :mad:

Really bugging me.

Thanks

4. rodduz

rodduz Newbie

All sorted! It was because I had logins from unauthorised devices have to be confirmed on my facebook account on the PC, I turned it off and I could log in no problems.

THanks

5. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Good to know that it's sorted... thanks for sharing - perhaps this thread will help someone in future :)

6. SUSS

SUSS Well-Known Member

lol love your faith in people using the search function :D

7. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

It at least gives us a point of reference for future :)

HTC Desire HD Forum

The HTC Desire HD release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews