• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Facebook For HTC Sense

I have/had this on my Droid Incredible. And now...I am not sure where it went. I think I deleted it on total accident? How do I bring this app back?

I downloaded facebook...for andriod off the free app market...but I'm wanting the HTC Sense Facebook back...

Someone help!:mad:

How did you delete it? Unless you are rooted and use adb to remove it from the /system/apps folder, it is still on your phone.

Upvote 0
This subject has always confused me...what is the difference between Facebook and Facebook for HTC sense?

I just use the FB icon on the phone...is that the one for HTC Sense?

I know when I want to share a photo, it asks if I want to share via FB or FB for HTC sense. I never remember which one works, but one does and the other doesn't and asks to sign in. Confusing!

Upvote 0
This subject has always confused me...what is the difference between Facebook and Facebook for HTC sense?

I just use the FB icon on the phone...is that the one for HTC Sense?

I know when I want to share a photo, it asks if I want to share via FB or FB for HTC sense. I never remember which one works, but one does and the other doesn't and asks to sign in. Confusing!

HTC Sense is the "Friend Stream" widget. When you share via HTC Sense it will show a little green "HTC" next to your post on your Facebook post. If you share via Facebook it will show a little phone. Nothing more significant than that.

Facebook app is a handy way to check your Facebook as well. I use it when I want to check my notifications but that's about it.

Upvote 0
I'm confused. The only time I see HTC Sense Facebook...is if try to add a photo to facebook..and gives me a bunch of options including Facebook and Facebook for HTC Sense.

Also...I tried the + thing...but it only shows me the facebook Icon...I downloaded..that's not HTC Sense?

Anyone?

Are you using a home replacement app, like Launcher Pro or ADW?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones