1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Facebook Friends

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jewlz68, May 28, 2010.

1. Jewlz68

Jewlz68 New Member

May 28, 2010
    Acworth, GA
    I have the HTC Incredible and use the Facebook app. Yesterday I added a new friend and she doesn't show up on my friend list in the Facebook app and I can't link her phone number with her profile because it doesn't show up. Any ideas? I've tried resyncing and restarting the phone. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the app. This is rather annoying...

Advertisement

2. aleis

aleis Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2009

they are having problems with the app.

Experiencing Issues with Your Facebook App Today? Verizon Recommends Using Browser “For Now” | Android Phone Fans

3. Jewlz68

Jewlz68 New Member

May 28, 2010
    Acworth, GA
    All the other issues with the [null] errors have stopped. Now it just doesn't update my new facebook friends. The friends show up when I open it in touch.yahoo.com and on my computer, just not on the facebook app...

4. Itlooksfast

Itlooksfast Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2010
    They should also implement in some sort of options to not sync certain Facebook contacts. I have like 1020 contacts now and its kinda annoying to have that many...especially you dont really talk to often. So I was trying to delete some people that I dont talk to but I cant even do that. Unless someone know how to do that....please let me know.