1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Facebook Home

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by CoyotesFan4Evr, Jul 8, 2013.

1. CoyotesFan4Evr

CoyotesFan4Evr Android Enthusiast

OK, so I came over from not only the Droid Bionic but the Razr Maxx as well. Now I know with some rooting on the Maxx that getting the backdoor version of Facebook Home is possible. I don't want to root my DNA at all. Maybe when it's just an extra phone laying around I will but anyways. Is there any possible way at all to side load Facebook Home like I just did with Skype 4.0? I've looked and looked and....yeah so now I'm coming to the people that always help me out when I get stuck and that's you guys/gals!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. CoyotesFan4Evr

CoyotesFan4Evr Android Enthusiast

Nevermind, I found the sideload way and it's pretty cool. I'm not THAT big of a Facebook person but I do like to have the latest and greatest of the most popular apps that I do use. Only one problem....I use Nova Launcher and when you use Facebook Home it causes everything to go back to stock in your app drawer. I disabled a lot of apps that I will never use and they all come back when you start to use Facebook Home. So user beware you will have some work to do to get your app drawer back to normal.

HTC Droid DNA Forum

The HTC Droid DNA release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, and 2020mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews