• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Facebook Notifications

Danielson2047

Android Enthusiast
Jan 10, 2010
Portage, WI
Finally bought my Droid last week, and am very glad to have done so. My first smart phone, and i'm havin a blast. One question about FB notifications. Is there anyway to change what you get notified for? Right now i only get notified for pokes. It'd be nice to hear "Droid" when someone posts on my wall or something. Any ideas? Thanx guys.

Finally bought my Droid last week, and am very glad to have done so. My first smart phone, and i'm havin a blast. One question about FB notifications. Is there anyway to change what you get notified for? Right now i only get notified for pokes. It'd be nice to hear "Droid" when someone posts on my wall or something. Any ideas? Thanx guys.

notifications are very bad for droid. you really only get notified of messages, pokes, and friend requests. if you want to change these though, go to the home page of the facebook app(not webpage) and press the menu button and then settings.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones