• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Facebook pictures not Linking to Contacts

lgm98

Jul 19, 2010
I recently got my wife the Inc2 and it's working great for the most part. The problem I am having is some people in contacts are linked to there Facebook profile, but there picture is not showing up in the people list(basically some do and some don't, no rhyme or reason I can tell). I have tried to unlink and then link again with no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions??

I recently got my wife the Inc2 and it's working great for the most part. The problem I am having is some people in contacts are linked to there Facebook profile, but there picture is not showing up in the people list(basically some do and some don't, no rhyme or reason I can tell). I have tried to unlink and then link again with no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions??

I too see this issue from time to time. I use SyncMyPix to sync facebook pics with contacts. It will automatically find matches based on email and/or name, but if it misses one, you can manuallly link the facbook pic to the contact. Give it a try an let us know what you think.

Kratos

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones