1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Facebook problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by LinMcHugh, Dec 8, 2009.

1. LinMcHugh

LinMcHugh Newbie

All working fine, then when I click on facebook Newsfeed, it now loads User Information (my profile) --- not the Newsfeed. It looks like it bypasses the newsfeed screen to go right to profile? Anyone have this problem or know how to fix it??

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Wakey

Wakey Well-Known Member

3. LinMcHugh

LinMcHugh Newbie

4. Wakey

Wakey Well-Known Member

Well that's odd. Mine is OK, the app I mean. Try pressing menu then refresh?

You could always use the broswer I suppose, not sure the app is better anyway. Good luck.

5. LinMcHugh

LinMcHugh Newbie

was totally working fine, then the screen flipped to User Infornation (my profile). I've refreshed, looked at the facebook settings and went into the browser. Just odd.

6. LinMcHugh

LinMcHugh Newbie

also removed the account from the phone then re-added it. Guess I'll be calling Verizon tomorrow. What a pain.

7. GtRacerH

GtRacerH Newbie

I've come across that as well. I just use the full web version, I prefer it over the facebook app layout.

8. Wakey

Wakey Well-Known Member

The browser version is much better when viewing photos unlesss I'm missing something.

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews