1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

facebook problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rustynuts, Dec 10, 2009.

1. rustynuts

rustynuts Well-Known Member

I'm having some trouble with getting Facebook and my contacts to work together they were fine and dandy until I tried to update a new contact it wouldn't find him, so I logged out via the settings menu and through Facebook in the browser thinking it will all be good when I logged back in but now when I go to people and try to update all the info it asks me to log in but then says service is unavailable try again later, I find this very strange as I can then open the browser and log in fine there : ( if that made any sense to anyone lol could they help me out lease

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. vjprakashbe

vjprakashbe Well-Known Member

I am doing the same thing for last 24 hrs... It says

3. pcgeek1510

pcgeek1510 Lurker

I had the same issue, very irritating. Exchanged my phone earlier today and it did not fix the problem. However I finally got it to work simply by just hitting try again, when it failed again, I would click try again, and eventually it worked.

4. rustynuts

rustynuts Well-Known Member

Just a little update went it tonight it let me log in and with a lot of prompting its back woo hoo

5. Daevo

Daevo Lurker

I had exactly the same problem last night & eventually got it to login after repeated attempts but I logged out again today & have the same problem getting in again. Quite a few users are reporting the same issue on other forums but no sign of a cause or a fix other than persistence. Very frustrating.

6. Daevo

Daevo Lurker

After what seems like a thousand attempts, I'm finally back in.

7. MartinS

MartinS Android Expert

This has been on before, I think it was decided that it was a Facebook problem and not the phone... Although this doesn't explain why you can log in elsewhere.

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews