1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Facebook "Set As" on Photos Feature?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Chop22, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Chop22

Chop22 New Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Hello. I have had my Droid since January and when I began to update my contact my friends that did not have facebook I would just go under an album and assign a picture off of facebook to their contact. When you go to the facebook picture from an album there was an option that said "set as". Well today I went to go try to set a picture to another friend and the "set as" option no longer shows up? Was that taken away with an update? Is there anyway to set a facebook picture from an album to a friend? Any tips would be great.

Advertisement

2. bushor

bushor Active Member

Apr 10, 2010
    when you pull up the facebook picture you like if you press down and hold down, similar to how you would set a widget on a home screen, the option to save the image or view the image comes up... you can save the image into your gallery and then assign it to a contact that you choose.

3. inssane

inssane Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Chi-Town
    If you have alot, save them via google, you can just paste a picture link into contact pics and it syncs to your phone.
    VERY fast as I did it through the phone previously. Pasting the link makes it much more simple.