• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Facebook signature "via Android" not showing

Firehawk

May 24, 2010
OK so i'm sure many of you have seen that when someone uses the facebook mobile app and posts something there is a signature that says the time and "via Android" or "via iphone" or "via blackberry".
Well I cannot for the life of me get the dam signature to work. I have looked everywhere and tried google searches to no avail.
Obviously I am using the Facebook for Android App that came with the phone and I updated it in the market so I am on the latest version. I looked through the settings in the app but there is nothing about signatures. I even tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling but that didnt work.
Can anyone please help or at least point me in the correct direction? I would greatly appreciate it.

OK so i'm sure many of you have seen that when someone uses the facebook mobile app and posts something there is a signature that says the time and "via Android" or "via iphone" or "via blackberry".
Well I cannot for the life of me get the dam signature to work. I have looked everywhere and tried google searches to no avail.
Obviously I am using the Facebook for Android App that came with the phone and I updated it in the market so I am on the latest version. I looked through the settings in the app but there is nothing about signatures. I even tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling but that didnt work.
Can anyone please help or at least point me in the correct direction? I would greatly appreciate it.

So when you open the Facebook App and type something in the box up top and press share it doesn't say via Android?

Reactions: Firehawk
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones