1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Facebook SMS not working

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rangergrrl, Aug 6, 2010.

1. rangergrrl

rangergrrl Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Network Operations
    Planet Earth
    I know I read a post about this same issue yesterday but I can't find it now! Anyway I think that was linked with Froyo and I don't believe this to be the issue. So here goes...I'm on Evo #3. The previous phones I had no issues receiving notifications via SMS. I picked up #3 friday and set it up as usual and noticed at that point that I was no longer receiving SMS messages from facebook. I didn't bother troubleshooting because my last phone lasted exactly 11 days before the touch screen stopped working. Tuesday night rolls around without a single SMS from Facebook but I went ahead with the Froyo update anyway. SMS for Facebook is STILL not working. I've done a FDR etc. Also went on FB removed my phone and attempted to re-add it but I never receive the notification code to do so. So...anybody else having this problem...any ideas?:thinking:

Advertisement

2. skbgiants

skbgiants Member

Jul 25, 2010
    SAME HERE!! I get an SMS from FB, yet when I reply it doesn't post, instead it seems to go to the inbox of the person who..well..i was replying to! HELP!!

Tags: