• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Facebook social hub not working

Jared.Szuch

Lurker
Aug 11, 2011

I recently bought galaxy s2, and i am trying to use the social hub with facebook.
When i try to send a message or comment on anything it shuts down. It says "the application social hub (process com.sec.android.socialhub) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

I have tried pulling the battery out, and sim card and retrying, i have also tried removing my facebook from the social hub and then re-adding, both did not do anything.

I am wondering if anyone has run across this, And have any suggestions.

Thanks,
Jared

cant really comment on social hub as ive never tried it and am curious myself with my s2. DO NOT USE facebook for android!! it is very dodgy requires to many permissions for what it needs drains battery loads really slow and its so basic you cant see friend requests messages or use chat you can only do status updates check-ins and read news feed been using facebook for android since april 2011 never again. trust me its crap! stick to facebook mobile just go on m.facebook.com but not the app on android as its a dodgy app or is believed to be anyway.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones