• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Facebook Status from App

Is there any easy method to have an application make a facebook status update, that anyone has already found?

You know all of those games that people post "status's" for like farmville and the like... I want my app user to click a button in my app and have it pop up with a facebook post.

Please let me know if this needs more clarification and I am sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I have searched thoroughly.

Is there any easy method to have an application make a facebook status update, that anyone has already found?

You know all of those games that people post "status's" for like farmville and the like... I want my app user to click a button in my app and have it pop up with a facebook post.

Please let me know if this needs more clarification and I am sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I have searched thoroughly.

Use the Facebook API.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones