• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Facebook sync

I-desire

Aug 7, 2010
Hi. I initially rejected facebook sync as my 'funny' friends have certain numbers such as 999 as their mobile numbers. Didn't want all this crap in my phone so avoided it. Having now ported all my numbers in how can i sync facebook with certain people (my gilfriend and close m8s etc etc) but avoiding doubling up their numbers and e-mails and so on that's already on the phone. All i really need is their pic and status updatesreally

The best I think you can do is sync facebook with existing contacts (contacts you have on your phone), but I'm not sure as standard there is a way to pick and choose who you sync.

I suppose you could try syncing them removing the links from people you don't want.

For the links you keep, you will always have their facebook numbers though. If its the same email and number as google, it should just show 1.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones