• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
the default launcher has widget for facebook. The auto sync is for that,. It will sync with ur facebook profile every hour. if your want to save data, u should keep it as long as possible. If you are using it then just shut it off.

The best facebook app I would say is Tweetdeck. They are improving it every day....works really great.

Upvote 0
Kinda unrelated, but today I got a notification in the notification bar that my Facebook session had timed out, tried logging in, had the right password and email (had "show password" selected) and it couldn't log me in, tried three times. Finally two hours later it allowed me to log in without changing anything (it remembered username and password). Anyone else have this issue?

Upvote 0
Kinda unrelated, but today I got a notification in the notification bar that my Facebook session had timed out, tried logging in, had the right password and email (had "show password" selected) and it couldn't log me in, tried three times. Finally two hours later it allowed me to log in without changing anything (it remembered username and password). Anyone else have this issue?
Same exact thing happened to me. It was odd since the notification bar kept telling me my session was expired (and couldn't log in because of "wrong" email/pass) but if I ticked my Facebook app it took me right in. Weirdness.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones