• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Facebook unsyncing, accelometer unresponsive

michy9

Lurker
Feb 17, 2011
Hello. My Facebook keeps reverting to DO Not Sync, so I am not having facebook contact pics show up on phone. I am rooted , and flashed xionia_kernel_005 so I could overclock. Its annoying to have to run the Facebook app and enable sync often. Is this kernel the problem? Also, accelometer doesnt turn screen so keyboard to small for my big fingers.
The kernel may be the problem, but just wanted to see what some of you smart people think!
Thanks

Hello. My Facebook keeps reverting to DO Not Sync, so I am not having facebook contact pics show up on phone. I am rooted , and flashed xionia_kernel_005 so I could overclock. Its annoying to have to run the Facebook app and enable sync often. Is this kernel the problem? Also, accelometer doesnt turn screen so keyboard to small for my big fingers.
The kernel may be the problem, but just wanted to see what some of you smart people think!
Thanks

I'd be posting on the development thread for that kernel to see what kind of response you get...likely a faster one with more detail.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones