• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Facebook - Update

Well you can sync the FB app with ONLY existing contacts so you would be all good my friend.

Thats true, but I like to keep things separate, I use the Facebook for all my facebook stuff, Never had a need to contact anyone from facebook via text or phonecall, I have all my contacts in Gmail for years now even when I didnt sync my phones.

Upvote 0
There is an option for sync in the settings of the main app..

i tried that and it kept trying to sync constantly and kept my phone awake at all times. it didn't sync with any of my contacts either. contacts only seem to sync with the facebook for htc sense app still which is kind of disapointing. i would prefer to only have one facebook app.

Upvote 0
in the market

side note, friends page is force closing on me :(

totally confused. there is a facebook app that comes with the incredible. when i go to the market, it shows no updates for facebook. are you suggesting we install a brand new facebook app? will there then be two facebook apps on the incredible? if so, when you guys are talking about a nice overhaul, great update, etc. you're really talking about a completely different app than the one we have as default?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones