• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Facebook upload failed!!!

eskal

Sep 21, 2012
Hi! My problem is simple - I CANT UPLOAD PHOTOS FROM MY ALBUM TO FACEBOOK via Facebook sharing in album on my xperia S
Im using newest android update, ive reseted the factory settings, tried to upload it from old facebook app, then tried updated one, nothing works.
When i click on the photo, share via fb, show me the common facebook windows where you write caption, set location etc, i hit the POST button, is says "Your photo will be uploaded, check the progress in notification bar" And then start uploading but when finished "100%" the red message comes up " Facebook upload - Cannot upload photo 1of1"
I dont know what to do, please help me, i know i can upload photos diferently, but this is native app, and the easiest simplest way to do it, so i need it to work. Thank you guys for helping, hope You solve my problem :) im waiting for your advices

If you mean pc companion, i did that repair install 2 times today, and still the same. I can browse google play, choose apps, but after clicking on install button, just moving blue bar, no numbers just showing preparing... i can watch youtube videos also, so i im desperate... :(

Upvote 0
i had NQ mobile security, since aj bought the phone, no problems...it is obvious that after reseting to factory settings this app is gone...so now im not using any antivirus software...
Again, my wifi connection worked with my phone for 3 months, without any issues, this started yesterday... cant download any app..from store via wifi

Upvote 0
Had the same problem. I fixed this error by renaming the Mobile Uploads folder on Facebook to Mobile Uploads N * via the Facebook App on my Xperia U. Facebook does not allow this folder to be renamed (the name still is Mobile Uploads), but the error seems to be solved and photos not are uploaded succesfully...

Oi!

* or whatever you like...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones