• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Facebook uploads - More then one pic at a time possible?

berodog1

Lurker
May 11, 2010
I tried some searching and was unsuccessful, so I apologize if tis has been covered before.

I just recently decided to start posting pics I take with my droid onto facebook and am noticing tht I can only figure out how to load one photo at a time and having to repeat entire process for each photo.

What I am curious about...is there a way that I am missing since the 2.2 update, or an application I can download to where I can select and upload multiple photos at once without having to repeat process for each picture.

Any help from you guys is greatly appreciated. I enjoy all the discussions on here as tey have helped me many times in the past. :)

From within the Gallery app, go to the folder where you have pictures you want to upload. Hit the Menu softkey twice, and it should give you the option to check/select multiple photos. You can then share the ones you've selected like you would a single picture. Hope this helps.

I tried to do this as well and it does not give me the option relating to sharing the multiple ones I select to facebook. Facebook option will only show up with only one photo selected. Do you know if thefe is an app that will do this...preferably without having to root?

Upvote 0
In the gallery, select all the pics you want, select SHARE, then EMAIL and email them to your "facebook upload" email address (Facebook Mobile | Facebook)

Thank you very much for this...this is exactely what I was looking for.

On another note...the email adress you see when you click on the link is the random email generated that is specifically linked to your account (if you are signed into facebook that is).

Thanks again!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones