1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Facebook Wall Post/Message

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by VanillaEps, Oct 26, 2010.

1. VanillaEps

VanillaEps Newbie

Seems as though the Dinc is integrated pretty well with Facebook using the sense UI. However, I can't seem to find a way to post to someone's wall or send them a facebook message from their contact profile.

Is there a way to do this without having to use the Facebook app?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Crashumbc

Crashumbc Android Expert

if not the FB app which app, are you using? friendstream? browser to log into the mobile web Fb ?

3. NAYo2002

NAYo2002 Well-Known Member

Prob going though the "contacts" profile using "Facebook for Sense"

For the OP: I think it's "read-only" and only shows communication between you and that person.

4. VanillaEps

VanillaEps Newbie

Yes, I meant their contact profile in the phone contacts. I see that its pulling all sorts of info from their Facebook and I am able to make comments to status messages from their contact profile. But, I find it odd that I can't send a message or post on their wall.

5. emmur0

emmur0 Member

To my knowledge you cannot post to their wall or message through "People" app/contact list. I've tried and tried with no luck.

6. Tyresian

Tyresian Lurker

I prefer using the Facebook Touch site over the android app. The app has too many missing our broken features.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews