1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Factory recover

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SK221, Jul 26, 2013.

1. SK221

SK221 Lurker
    None

Jul 26, 2013
    I have a question about factory recover option. I want to recover it to factory settings because I got stucked in a "logo screen" loop and I can't pass it even when I remove my battery and put it back. So I can't make backup right now. I was wondering if I make factory recover will I loss notepad notes and S planner notes? Also about the pictures I want to make sure that those I took with camera stays when I'm done (I don't have SD card).

regards.

Advertisement

2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=
    None

Welcome to the forums, SK.

Yes, the device will be restored to "out of the box" condition, once a factory data reset is performed. That is, unless it's been rooted and some of the system files have been removed.

There are many apps and methods of saving data and files, pics etc. I like to just put them on my computer's hard drive in a special folder, then pick and choose later on.

A word of caution: be careful about importing 3rd party apps and widgets back into a device that has been behaving irrationally, as you may inadvertently import the issues back with them. Do them one at a time and test for functionality over a bit of time. ;)