1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Factory Reset - Now A 'MARKET' Question

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BiggShooter, Sep 2, 2010.

1. BiggShooter

BiggShooter Member

May 4, 2010
    I recently did a factory reset of my HTC Droid Incredible. I backed up all my apps using ASTRO. I copied my apps back to my HTC Droid Incredible without any problems.

I noticed that when I went into the MARKET and selected MENU --> DOWNLOADS, none of my apps that I backed up and copied to my HTC Droid Incredible show up. Not really a big deal however, a BIG DEAL if they will not notify me of UPDATES like in the past.

Will I get MARKET APP update notifications to all my MARKET APPS that I copied back to my HTC Droid Incredible after the factory reset?

Thanks for the replies. :)

Advertisement

2. Darebrokenheart

Darebrokenheart Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Forklift Operator
    South Jersey
    That is a very good question because I did the exact same thing and have the same results. The android market doesn't have a backup option like the Appbrain. Try Appbrain. They will ask you to sign in to your google account.

NightAngel79 likes this.
  3. Terabethia

Terabethia Android Expert

Jun 21, 2010
    Northern Virginia
  4. Darebrokenheart

Darebrokenheart Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Forklift Operator
    South Jersey
    Well due the fact I was not interested in manually putting the update on my phone I did not go into those threads dealing with root, revoked, ruu, and whatever else that dealt with manual installation and waited patiently for the OTA:rolleyes: