1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Factory reset, now no Handcent?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BCEagle, Jun 7, 2010.

1. BCEagle

BCEagle Active Member

Dec 29, 2009
    Did the factory reset due to my Eris being pretty buggy, haven't been using it long enough yet to say if its solved my issues, but it did seem to bring up a new one. Starting the process of reinstalling apps from the marketplace, and after searching for Handcent, its not there. The Handcent font packs are there, the Handcent keyboard is there. Handcent is not there. I backed up all my apps using Astro before I did the reset, so was able to install Handcent from that, but was just wondering if this happened to anyone else.

Advertisement

2. Cajun83

Cajun83 Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    Marrero, Louisiana
    The Market is screwed right now... a bunch of apps are missing. You are going to have to wait untilo the market is back up and running correctly.

3. Shnuddy

Shnuddy Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2009
    Market's been weird. You can download from here in the meantime: News & Events

4. raphifix

raphifix Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Here you go.

I was having the same problem as you until I loaded a new ROM which apparently makes the Market think I'm using an Incredible :D

5. BCEagle

BCEagle Active Member

Dec 29, 2009
    Ok, good to know the market is screwy. That was very confusing. I got it installed off my SD card using ASTRO (Thank god for ASTRO). Thanks for the links!

6. timmywa

timmywa Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2010
    IT Support
    Utah
    Where do we talk about the Market? Do we complain to VZW or Google?? Or is it for naught?