1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

factory reset prob

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by maffa21, Dec 15, 2019.

1. maffa21

maffa21 Lurker

I did the silly thing of doing a factory reset from phone off rather than from settings so it thought it was unauthorized factory reset
    I still managed to get into my google account and onto the phone , just had to use wifi for some reason to use settings, everything is fine and wouldnt have known anything was wrong but I cant log into my mcafee security, it tells me invalid SIM card on my number and also my simcard #2 is greyed out and says no sim card in there
    I am guessing this is because of the phone going into factory reset protection, will this resolve itself in 72 hours ? any idea how i can solve this?
    thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

not sure, but i don't think it will fix itself like that. is this only with mcafee? if so maybe try and contact the developers and see what they say. TBH i don't think such an app is completely necessary......but that is just me.

Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus release date was March 2019. Features and Specs include a 6.4" inch screen, 16MP camera, 8/12GB RAM, Exynos 9820 processor, and 4100mAh battery.

March 2019
Release Date
Reviews