1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

factory reset - restoring phone # & MIN #

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by firestorm31z, Mar 25, 2020.

1. firestorm31z

firestorm31z Newbie

anybody know what the code is for is for restoring the phone # and min # in the dialer?

I'd get that info from the boost mobile community private mail, but they turned it off due to the stupid virus. so I can't retrieve it.

ZTE had me do a factory reset of the phone before I FED EX the phone for repair.

the phone #, I recorded, but I forgot to record the MIN #. not sure what to do about that one.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

All due condolences, I wish you the best as I believe you won't really get any help from Boost Mobile or especially ZTE

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. svim

svim Extreme Android User

A Factory Reset is only going to wipe your data and your apps, it clears a single data partition. It does not do anything to the actual Android operating system that's running on your phone, nor does have the ability to wipe a SIM card. And that's were things like your phone number and the MIN I.D. are located, not that user data partition. A Factory Reset wouldn't be able to affect those two things, that's a carrier-related issue that needs to be addressed, Try re-seating your SIM card in its slot in your phone, or contact Boost to get a replacement SIM card.

4. firestorm31z

firestorm31z Newbie

this phone is one of those models that does not have a sim card.

5. firestorm31z

firestorm31z Newbie

well, duh!!! turns out I did record the MIN #. so I have all the data need to put it back in service.

does anyone know the code need to enter the MDN & MIN #s. and please don't tell me to reseat the sim card. it does not support one.

ZTE Warp Sequent Forum

The ZTE Warp Sequent release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1650mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews