• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help factory reset

martynmoore

Lurker
Mar 22, 2011
first post on here so her goes. went fishing tonigh gf got bored and started making patterns with the lock feature welll you guessed it she locked the phone. i dont have any of the gmail details so cant log on and have tried every method i can find on the internet with no luck. any way to factory reset the phone while its locked or will i have to take it back ot carphone warehouse tomorow?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

u tried 3 button recovery? hold home + vol up + power buttons all at the same time and keep them pressed until the galaxy s bootscreen appears then let go. use the volume buttons to navigate down to "wipe default/factory reset"... once that's done, reboot and see where that leaves u...

if u can't get the 3 button recovery to work i'm not sure wot else u could try...good luck!

women ey!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones