• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Failed every attempt at rooting my LG Escape 4.0.4

GameOvaries

Lurker
Jul 20, 2013
I've tried "SRS OneClick", "SuperOneClick", "Odin", "ADB Restore Rooting" everything I could find on google and I'm getting absolutely no luck!
Every time I feel like I'm getting close It either doesn't go through or it begins telling me that my device isn't connected to the internet or something along those lines. It's driving me insane. I've been sitting here for almost 10 hours trying to figure this out! What am I doing wrong?!

Can somebody just give me a step by step because apparently I'm just stupid.

Oh! Did I have this in the wrong section? I apologize! Thank you for placing it in the correct location!
:p

Ok use the method for root i have the same version and it worked no need for jellybean?

Make sure you have the usb drivers listed for this device and download the file and run the .bat in the folder from your desktop....turn of your anti-virus and read the instructions from the .bat file....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones