• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fake GPS hotspot

A

Android Question

I want to hotspot the data connection on my phone to use on my iPad but i need to change the location to some where else. I have tryed Fake GPS for android then turned on my hotspot on my android phone but when i go to google maps it still knows my true location. How would i change this so the ipad thinks it is where the phones fake GPS is. Installing a fake GPS on the ipad is not a option...

Thanks.

I want to hotspot the data connection on my phone to use on my iPad but i need to change the location to some where else. I have tryed Fake GPS for android then turned on my hotspot on my android phone but when i go to google maps it still knows my true location. How would i change this so the ipad thinks it is where the phones fake GPS is. Installing a fake GPS on the ipad is not a option...

Thanks.

The problem is that the fake GPS would need to bo on the ipad.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones