• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fake samsung galaxy s3 i9300 what type of battery blew UP!!!!!!

keejskate1

Lurker
Jul 20, 2013
http://

forums.androidcentral.com/general-help-how/298342-fake-samsung-galaxy-s3-i9300-what-type-battery-blew-up.html

BRING HTTP:// TO URL

i have this fake Samsung galaxy s3 i got it for 20 dollars i knew the usb port was broke so i can not charge it. i played with it a little until the battery went dead i don't want to spend a lot of money getting the usb port fix. so i decided to just buy a stand along wall charger just for the battery. But since this battery is bigger then all the other samsung phones i used i need to know which charger to buy. The battery i have is a 3.7 Li-ion 9.25Wh 1800mAh its a little wider and just a little taller then the samsung sgh-i897 battery

which other samsung phone runs by this battery

ALL I NEED TO KNOW IS WHICH CHARGER TO BUY
amazon OR ANY WEBSITE I CAN PURCHASE A CHARGER FROM

I doubt youll find a generic charger to fit the battery but if youre confident with electricity you could probably "bodge" one together (cant think of another word lol) but obviously do so at your own risk :)

Yeh, you can buy generic phone battery chargers, usually they have adjustable sliding contacts on them, to accommodate various batteries. Read and follow the instructions very carefully, and use at your own risk. :) :beer:

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones