1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Fake/ Similar S3's?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by medionpva, Aug 28, 2012.

1. medionpva

medionpva Member

2. scooter1942

scooter1942 Android Enthusiast

seems like looks are where the similarities end. the specs are awful. less than half the pixels on a screen almost the same size...

3. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

Whilst not having any experience with clones myself, looking at what other members have had to say about them, I'd say they were pretty much a waste of money unfortunately. As scooter points out, looks are where the similarities end.

I'd recommend steering well clear.

4. sherlock5545

sherlock5545 Android Expert

Yeah, stay away, these fakes are just low end android devices, a big waste of money.

5. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy

So there were a few posts that mentioned selling these clones as actual Galaxy S3s. Do not post about this, as it is fraud/false advertisement and can land you in legal trouble. Because it's a legal grey area, I've removed the posts. Thanks for understanding.

6. tlopez1973

tlopez1973 Well-Known Member

If your going to buy this phone I would look into this 1 is even better by the specs and even exactly as the Samsung Galaxy S 3 dimension and running jelly bean

Attached Files:

7. kurtyyyyyy

kurtyyyyyy Well-Known Member

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews