• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Family Link and iPhone

puba

Lurker
Mar 5, 2023
Hi, ima new to this group, and I need your help. My daughter just got iPhone 13, and I have Samsung A53. Before she had also Samsung A31. Now I have a problem installing the Family link App on her iPhone. It does not work. I also tried Family Safety App, but I can only see her location. Is any option, I can control the amount of time she spends on her iPhone as I could before with Family link? I know there is a screen time app on her iPhone, but I can not use it since I don't have AppleiD. Did I miss anything here? Thank you for your help.

Hi, ima new to this group, and I need your help. My daughter just got iPhone 13, and I have Samsung A53. Before she had also Samsung A31. Now I have a problem installing the Family link App on her iPhone. It does not work. I also tried Family Safety App, but I can only see her location. Is any option, I can control the amount of time she spends on her iPhone as I could before with Family link? I know there is a screen time app on her iPhone, but I can not use it since I don't have AppleiD. Did I miss anything here? Thank you for your help.

I have an iPhone and two Android tablets, so maybe I can help. But first: What are the "Family link" and "Family Safety" applications? What company makes them, and can you give me a link to them on an app store?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones