• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Family members with droid? Sync up your calanders using cozi???

stancrazy

Feb 15, 2011
My girl friend and i have the same phone and i am always having to ask her a half dozen times "when was that again" when it comes to plans we make weeks in advance.

i am thinking of trying this calender that will synch between our two phones.

I DO NOT USE GOOGLE CALANDER NOR GOOGLE CONTACTS....nor do i really plan on settiing that up. I came from an iphone and just moved my contacts over and prefer to use the calander directly on my phone..dont need it in my email app also.

Anyone tried this?
Cozi Android Mobile Application - Online Calendar, Grocery Lists, Shopping Lists, To Do Lists, Family Blog

Going to set it up this weekend and ill do a full review in tips and tricks then..

Apparantly i can add items to her grocery list with it too! :)

My girl friend and i have the same phone and i am always having to ask her a half dozen times "when was that again" when it comes to plans we make weeks in advance.

i am thinking of trying this calender that will synch between our two phones.

I DO NOT USE GOOGLE CALANDER NOR GOOGLE CONTACTS....nor do i really plan on settiing that up. I came from an iphone and just moved my contacts over and prefer to use the calander directly on my phone..dont need it in my email app also.

Anyone tried this?
Cozi Android Mobile Application - Online Calendar, Grocery Lists, Shopping Lists, To Do Lists, Family Blog

Going to set it up this weekend and ill do a full review in tips and tricks then..

Apparantly i can add items to her grocery list with it too! :)

Cool let us know never used it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones