• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fantasy Football

If we do, Which site?

• Yahoo!

Votes: 33 61.1%
  • ESPN

Votes: 21 38.9%

• Total voters
what do you mean? what is auto pick?
When your not at the live draft. Yahoo! just picks for you. It just picks off a list they make, wont pick positions you need, ends up picking people that are suspended or hurt cause people who are actually at the draft are passing over them. Sometimes it works out, most the time you end up with a mess.

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
I joined but am considering dropping out since I won't be able to take part in the live draft. Autopick sucks lol.

we'd love to have you. Does anyone else have conflicting Sundays? Right now it is set for the 22nd 1 pm central.

Sorry guys I was on vacation. Just joined the group. Any spots left?

Yep I'll send you an eVitation!

Upvote 0
I changed it to Sunday, August 15th 3pm central / 4pm eastern so that NYC hitman can play.

Please take note

will yahoo calender entry auto update the date change? Also NYC hitman what times are good for you, if we don't have an app by then i might have to bow out as well, have to be at work at 2pm eastern on sundays. is there a way to change the auto pick order?

Upvote 0
will yahoo calender entry auto update the date change? Also NYC hitman what times are good for you, if we don't have an app by then i might have to bow out as well, have to be at work at 2pm eastern on sundays. is there a way to change the auto pick order?
Yes. You go to like draft central then "Pre-Draft Ranking", and can change the auto pick order.

Dunno about the calendar question tho.

Upvote 0

Please let me know asap so I know if we have to fill your roster position.

Anytime before 9 PM on Sunday is fine for me.

It's at 3 PM Central on the 15th

Upvote 0
Is there still a spot available?? Count me in! :D

I've joined the group - looking forward to hopefully kicking some ass, but at least having a fun season ;)

Awesome, we'd love to have a Canadian!

I was born in Toronto but moved to America when I was 4.

I have dual citizenship.

I'll PM the invite.

We are running low, I was supposed to save a spot for TheGoatLantern but he hasn't been on in a week. Not sure where he is.

Upvote 0
I just 'tested my system' for drafting from the yahoo fantasy football page through my Incredible browser and it was successful.

Not sure how well it would work, or if it would freeze though. Probably not a safe bet and would have to UNBLOCK pop-up windows

EDIT:

I just tried it and I couldn't get the draft application to load on my phone :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones