• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SpencerUk

Android Enthusiast
Jul 23, 2010
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
In an effort to save This thread from totally going out of topic, can you please either advise who, what your source is and if you can't, just

STOP POSTING

If your doing this for attention seeking, then your certainly winning, but myself and probably others do not appreciate you putting out baseless info. We wouldn't mind if you posted a source to it, but the fact that you are just putting crap out there and then when been challenged about it, you hide in a corner is very...well...childish.

All i can do is post pics up with my username and date, to prove to you guys when i get it, cant tell you my sources, just leave it at that, How do i post pics up on here? when i post pics up you will see that im genuine, then next time android will release news,etc,etc, you know where to come.

Thanks

Upvote 0
All i can do is post pics up with my username and date, to prove to you guys when i get it, cant tell you my sources, just leave it at that, How do i post pics up on here? when i post pics up you will see that im genuine, then next time android will release news,etc,etc, you know where to come.

Thanks

We only asked this a week ago and then you went and hid in shadows.

..A simple YouTube search brings you the answer to your question.

Embed Videos In VBulletin

Upvote 0

Thanks
Bear in mind that we only want to see pictures if you get it before the rest of us. This really started when you claimed to have a 'sample' - which suddenly disappeared when we wanted proof.
Ok, iv had enough, what I will do is post up pics of the phone(when someone tells me how) it will be before any of you lot, then you will see that it was worth having my info
If you do have 'sources', do your sources know the precise date that the SIM free version will hit the shops? If they don't, then all your protestations as to being genuine will be worthless, because all your sources have told us so far have been less meaningful than the dates quoted by retailers. For example:

(1 Oct)
New date,Oct 21st been delayed another week...
Sorry, 29th is the date, the other websites will change dates to show this,I'm gutted,I was hoping it wouldn't be too long...
im hearing official release date is 16th oct, but its supposed to be delayed by a week, as soon as i hear anything else i will update...
Like I said before, it will be delayed, not enjoying this, any new updates,ill let you know...
All I can say is Oct 16th was the official release date, but it looks like there could be a delay of a week,...
Nothing to do with tawain, handsets are ready, HTC are delaying this. That's why I have my sample...

(7 Oct)
Looks like the delay has happened, fingers crossed I get the real thing next week!...
All of you people waiting 26 days etc,etc, im not sure but i think they are doing this to cover themselves, it says 26 days, but im sure you will get them earlier, when i got told of the week delay, i was gutted, but iv got a feeling next week it will turn up.

(8 Oct)
November??? not what im being told, looking ok ish, here, 1 week delay, is still on the cards, as soon as i hear anything else i will let you know..
So you've variously said it will be October 15, 21, 23 and 29. So you've got a two week window there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones