• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Farmville?

nickdalzell

Extreme Android User
Jun 17, 2011
Owensboro, KY
i have a hard time believing that only iOS is compatible with the Farmville app, especially since many years have passed. i would expect Android to have its own by now. i tried some Express app but it refuses to get past 'loading' and now i am either stuck whipping out my huge laptop (very inconvenient) or have to buy an iPod touch (not worth it). there HAS to be some way to play this game on Android. and flash player is not an option. tried that and it was unusably slow and crashed three times and temporarily got me in a reboot loop. i hate flash player.

does anyone have an APK? there are many threads found via Google search where people used to be able to download an Android FV app from the market but apparently the market has removed it. hoping someone has the APK

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones