1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Fascinate have better call quality than Incredible?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by diehard760, Jun 25, 2011.

1. diehard760

diehard760 Newbie
    None

Jun 11, 2011
    Hello everyone,

I just picked up an Incredible and am extremely disappointed in the call quality. When the other end picks up, it's slightly static and the voice kind of fades in when beginning to talk and fades out as they stop speaking. I came from a black berry and the call quality was perfect. Compared to this phone anyway. Is this an android thing or simply an Inc issue? I researched the boards and found MANY complaints about it and not nearly as many complaints about the Fascinate.

Can someone who has had an Inc or a berry let me know if they experienced the same issues. I love the phone and its modding capabilities, that's why I chose it, but this is really bothering me. I thought about selling and getting a fascinate, but I have no way of testing one.

I appreciate any help and input you can provide.

Advertisement

2. fortesquieu

fortesquieu Android Expert
    None

Apr 27, 2010
    I came from Incredible, and I thought it was much softer on Dinc than Fascinate. It's easier for me to talk in the car using Fascinate than Dinc.

Don't know if that helps or not.

3. diehard760

diehard760 Newbie
    None

Jun 11, 2011
    I definitely have a hard time in the car. The voice just sounds kind of digitized and a little static.